Skip to main content

Independent Reviews On PlushBeds Mattresses

Here are few of the independent reviews available on Amazon for PlushBeds Botanical Bliss Queen mattress. It has received 4.2 out of 5-stars from Amazon.

  • Brandi Perry – “Don’t let the price scare you. It is by far the best investments I have ever made. I have been struggling with neck and back pain my whole life. I never thought I would find relief in a bed, but that’s what happened. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the purchase. I would recommend this to anyone.”
  • Hannah – “One of the best things that have happened to me. I have been suffering from back problems for 15 years now. I would start of every morning that would cause migraines and put a damper on my day. I ordered this bed and my quality of life has changed very much. I actually enjoy sleeping and never want to leave my bed. My back no longer hurts and I love how plush and firm this mattress is. I am very much impressed and have recommended it to my sisters who are having back problems like me.”
  • Kim Ireland – “I have a long history of difficulty sleeping or getting comfortable with a bed. Even if it's my expensive therapeutic. I was so amazed how comfortably I slept at my recent visit to family over Thanksgiving. I found out that I could order the same Botanical Bliss via Amazon and had it delivered. Thank you PlushBeds and thank you Amazon for a restful holiday.”

Bad/Negative reviews of PlushBeds Mattress

Overall, there have been positive reviews, but there are still few people who are not happy with PlushBeds Mattress. People claim that the product is very much uncomfortable and that the customer service is quite poor. Majority the of the PlushBeds complaints have been regarding poor customer support.
People report that PlushBeds is not transparent with the 100-night return policy as they charge for the return shipping.
There are complaints available at TrustPilot.com and Better Business Bureau. However, there are no Plush Beds Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress Complaints available so far.
  • Art Panossian – “The customer service is quite deceiving. I saw a big sale on the site that was supposed to end on March 8th. I called the customer service to ask if they could give me a day to decide which mattress I wanted. I was told that if I didn’t make the purchase by midnight, the sale would go away. I put the order before midnight. A few hours later that morning when I went to check the sale was extended till March 12. This is something that should have been disclosed to me as a courtesy and not told to hurry the purchase. This is kind of pressure sales tactic they use. I also looked into online reviews and they make it hard to make returns before they force you to repack the mattress. Anyone who ordered online would know that it is extremely hard to repack. They should at least have it picked it up. Hopefully they will change their ways.”
The company came with a reply on this comment that they would arrange for a pickup and would not charge any restocking fee for round shipping.
  • Major Mikey – “I have been trying to order a king-sized latex mattress from PlushBeds for 3 days now. When you call on the toll free number, I get someone with an attitude and they want only my full name and number. I have no idea who this person is and if they are running a call center or a prison? I have tried online chat program and was assured a manager would call me back that night or the next day. No return call and its been 30+ hours. I am a retired USAF service member and having so much trouble cant imagine what would happen if I had problems with the mattress. In addition, if their sales department is so very busy then obviously they don’t need my business. I find it strange when they post 4.5/5 ratings. Is it fake customers?"
PlushBeds came with a rebuttal that the user had called on a holiday weekend. The company had returned the call to which the user did not reply.
You can read more complaints online.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somnigel Perfect Contour King Koil Mattress

  From 1898 to 2015 is indeed a very long trip. It was not a smooth drive, it was a roller coaster ride! King Koil has come a long way and the ride is still on.  King Koil Somnigel perfect contour Vigor mattress  is one of those innovative mattresses by  King Koil  that exhibits luxury and elegance. The King Koil perfect contour Somnigel vigor mattress has in it some most comfort offering materials that completely changes the way one feels about sleep. The night hours become more than just sleeping hours, they become hours of rejuvenation and comfort. King Koil perfect contour Somnigel vigor mattress makes the night hours the most restful and the most comfortable hours where the body simply dozes off to the world of sleep.  You might be wondering what exactly is somnigel? First  somnigel  is not at all related to gel memory foam, many people have this misconception that Somnigel is some other type gel memory foam. In reality somnigel does not have any foam content in it, it is a pure g

Serta Motion Custom Split King With Bed Adjustable Base Reviews

  Advanced technology and high in quality   Serta motion custom adjustable beds   are perfect comfort providers with various interesting features. Your Serta motion custom adjustable bed will turn out to be the best resting place to chill out, to take rest for you and a space wherein you can perform any activity with ease and comfort. The various features of Serta motion custom adjustable bed are, The adjustable lumbar support of the mattress prevents the user from back aches and pain. The lumbar region is one of the most tender regions of a body and needs a lot of care as it is also the supporting pillar of the body. The Serta motion custom adjustable bed is designed in a way that the person lying on it gets the proper support and comfortable base. A massage revives the energy in the body and increases the blood flow to all parts of the body. The Serta motion adjustable bed consists of six different massage levels at the top head section and the bottom foot section. With the different

Simmons Beautyrest & Comforpedic Mattress For Back Pain

  Multiple Firmness Options Good Back Support Coil on Coil with Memory Foam Green, Eco friently Best Mattress For Back Problems Layla Mattress Starting From : $1,499.00 90% Similar VIEW DETAILS Saatva Mattress Starting From : $799 90% Similar VIEW DETAILS Amerisleep Mattress Starting From : $734 95% Similar VIEW DETAILS Solaire Mattress Starting From : $1299 90% Similar VIEW DETAILS Zotto Mattress Starting From : $750 90% Similar VIEW DETAILS Simmons Memory Foam Mattresses – Beautyrest Comforpedic Tight Top King Size Mattress Available in all sizes, though, the  Simmons Beautyrest Comforpedic Tight Top King Size Mattress  is preferred by many consumers. Choose between Plush, Medium or Firm based on your sleeping position, spinal health etc. The King size mattress from Simmons Memory Foam Mattresses includes three layers of support. The mattress is resistant to microbes and termites. This will take the worry out of hidden bugs underneath your mattress that can give you any skin allergie